SCP Forum Roleplay Session #2

Hello Roleplayers! This is the second session in the series of the forums' SCP Foundation Roleplay! A new session means a fresh start and new events! This topic is IC only, and all OOC discussion must take place in the OOC Topic here: SCP Forum Roleplay OOC Discussion

Requirements:
1. You must have a well developed knowledge of the Foundation. You can't just join in without knowing shit about SCP and expect to get far.
2. You must be an active member on the forum (Minimum Rank is Guard).
3. You must be serious and have a good idea of how a roleplay works.

Rules:
1. Do not be a douche.
2. NO. OP. CHARACTERS.
3. No insulting, small arguments are ok.
4. No killing other peoples characters(unless allowed by that characters owner).
5. You start with one character, as you go along you get to have more, max of 3.
6. The SCP wiki is the canon of the roleplay. If something contradicts the canon, that something should never happen or be encountered in the roleplay again.
7. Me, Spartan322, Omniary, and Irontaco are the mods of the rp, our word is law.
7.1. No begging for op.
8. You will get a max of 3 warnings.
8.1. First, is just a warning.
8.2. Second, you get kicked off the session.
8.3. Thirds, no more rp for you young man.
9. All posts should be taken into account. Having your post ignored is annoying as hell.
10. All zee bacon is for spartan.

Character Info:
Characters DO NOT need to be human, however, if you choose to have an inhuman character, he/she/it must be humanoid, and can be a species from a video game, tv show, movie, etc.(ex. My character is an enderman from minecraft). The only time a inhuman character will not be allowed is if that character is too OP.

Name:
Years at Facility:
Race/Species:
Extra Info:

This information must make sense. You can't make an application with Age and years at facility being something like 1000. Information must also be serious, and can't be like "HER DER MY GUY IS SO EPIX LEET".

All Applications must be submitted to the OOC Discussion Topic.

So that is that. List this information below and me and the others will verify it.

Code: Select all

Omniary: fuck you anglerfish can't smell
Dr. Trialtrex21: how you know bitch
Omniary: it probably could smell you though
could probably smell your fucking dank ass nasty powersuit structure gel trog ass enslaved protein bullshit sloshing in your suit from a mile away

Re: SCP Forum Roleplay Session #2

Gale was now running down the hallway. Scientists and Engineers alike we're all heading to the break room, but no one new why. For whatever reason, everyone was gathering in that spot. Upon finding the room, he just how packed it was. He looked ahead and saw the source of their attention: a television.

"Shh!, it's on!" said a fellow operator. Gale watched the television as it switched to a film of the president, Barrack Obama. Gale squinted to listen.

---
((I suggest everyone gather to the break room like last time, but this is quite important. Quite))

Trex sat at the back of the room on the couch, legs crossed. He was trying to focus, but the noises of the many other researchers interrupted him.

"Shut up guys, I'm trying to think!" he yelled.

He closed his eyes, and continued to focus. He thought about the dimension of the Enders, trying to focus on a single spot.

"Gah. Dammit, still can't get it right. It's almost like something is blocking me."

He sighed, and then stood up, looking over the other researchers and at the Television. He saw President Obama, and wondered what he'd have to say.

could probably smell your fucking dank ass nasty powersuit structure gel trog ass enslaved protein bullshit sloshing in your suit from a mile away

Steven wasn't in the middle of the crowd, he had been told to rest by the doctor in-charge, even though he wasn't feeling as bad as before, they had told him that he had survived something that not many people live to tell later, he wasn't surprised, at all, he had read and heard the little miracles that SCP-500 could do.

"Man, i can't be doing this sort of stuff so often." He whispered to himself, relaxing on the hospital bed and putting a palm on his forehead, which had a bandage over it.

From the words of staff and camera logs, after he was bitten by the infected he ran away in nowhere specific, looking for the cure, "You didn't give up for quite a while.", the doctors always told him. Steven apparently ran for hours on end, the camera logs show him stumbling multiple times and falling on his head, or getting various scratches and injuries from desperately trying to force metal doors open.

"Heh, no surprise i didn't remember shit afterwards." He thought.
sup

roger copy bravo tango mango

Dr. Scott had just finished his shift on the monitoring of SCP-505. The stain seem dormant enough. After about two hours later. His usual shift ended and he decided the best thing to do is go play some Dota 2. After getting his Mage to level 4, he decided to go to the canteen and check in on SCP-458.

During the trip through the deep, depressing white hallway. He began to notice... a feeling. Like someone was nearby. After turning a corner, he bumping into someone.

He hadn't seen this person around here before. It was a woman, she seemed to have a black skin color. Dr. Scott politely apologized for carelessly bumping into a lady. She seemed to be 40 years old by guess. Scott didn't ask her where she was from because it's more entertaining to not know. His guess was that this female was probably of Afgan or Arab descent. Still, how did she get inside the facility?

"Oh, I'm sorry ma'am. I didn't really mean to." apologized Jordan.

"It's okay, I know it was a accident." said the mystery woman.

Then the lady realized, she had always seen violence in people. Arguments, fights, and even wars. Bruises, scabs, and also bloodshed. But this man, he was special in her eyes. She notified the gentleman before her of this and carried on her way.

Dr. Scott afterwards said to himself, "It seems that lady has had a tough life." He felt bad for the poor lady and decided to offer her something tonight.
STEAM
## LOG OFF.

Dr. Kelman was walking down the hallway. He was on break, so he figured he'd head to the break room to relax. When he got there, though, it was packed with more people than he thought were even in this part of the facility.

"The hell?" he said. No one heard him; everyone was too focused on the TV, which showed the President about to begin his speech. Kelman figured it must be important, so he decided not to say anything else for now. He just waited for the speech to begin.
spartan322 wrote:it is not every day that an SCP comes out of the closet.
"I'm not a psychopath. I'm a high-functioning sociopath."
My SCP playthrough
Trex plays Amnesia: AMFP

Trials stood in the back of the room, smoking a cigar. He was leaning against the wall, not paying attention to the speech the president had thought up. A man looked at him, wondering for a moment what the hell he was looking at, and then asked him why he wasn't watching the broadcast.

"Do yah' really think I give a shit about what the pres' has to say? It doesn't concern me, nor should it you. The Foundation operates outside the government, so why would anything happening on the outside phase us? The answer is that it shouldn't, so you lot should just get back to work."

Trials finished his cigar and flicked it away. The man still stood there, pondering what Trials had just proclaimed.

"Well move along then, you don't want to miss your pointless little broadcast.", Trials said in an annoyed tone.

"All right. I'm going to go to the break room. Heard a lot of footsteps going towards there. You behave while I'm gone ok?"

"Ok." said 053.

"Love you."

He kissed her on the forehead.

"Love you too." said 053.

He left the containment and headed to the break room.

"My god, why is everyone going to the break room?"

He saw the packed crowd in the break room. He made his way in by squeezing through everybody until he saw a TV with the president being brodcasted.
Call me Baton Guy.

Flesh. Eyes. Love...Dead flesh. Dead eyes. Sadness... No flesh. No eyes. Hate.

Slade stares at bottle in his hand. A sight he saw too often after venturing that place. He sighed and scratched his scraggly face. He kept seeing them in his mind. Their accusing stares piercing through him. The place had left him in a terrible state. He looks at the bottle again.

"FUCK!"

He throws it across the room, gets out of his chair, and walks out of the room. As he opens his door he gets the suddent urge to go to the break room. A researcher bumps into him and apologizes. Slade asks him.

"Where's everyone going?"

"The breakroom. Obama's doing his speech soon."

The man turned and went. Slade yawned and slowly followed him.

"Why do I even care about that prick. It's not like he controls us."

Even so, he felt he should go anyways. He walked down the hall with a massive headache coming on.

"Damnit, I need to see a doctor."

He arrived to the break room and sat at a table.

Mestiar was sitting on the break room, drinking coffee, watching the crowd who looked desperate to see the speech from the president. he can´t get a sight of the tv, but he didn´t mind, after all he just want to hear the words of the president.

After the incident many things changed in the life of Ulrich, was no longer invisible, but his physical appearance changed drastically. He was pale, medium dark brown hair similar to an stereotypical mad scientist and dark circles under his eyes. He was still the misterious scientist that everyone knew. nobody had talked to him since the "box" thing, and no one recognize him.

Mestiar is thought to be missing or dead.
How about a nice game of chess?