Re: SCP-914 Forum Game

Theimperfectbeing wrote:Output: A ball python.

Intake: A Russian Tortoise
Setting: Fine
Output: Russian Tortoise; appears to be able to survive longer in bad conditions and has more resistance against diseases

"I'll give it to Dr. Imperfect when he comes back... Now If you excuse me, I'm going to sleep. I am feverish and exhausted." ~Dr. Roth

Input: A bear with a top hat on it; bear is alive and has been reported to have eaten a child
Setting: Very Fine

"I guess I'll substitute for a while." Dr. Fitzgerald

Output: A robotic bear, similar to the one that can be found at the local Chuck. E. Cheese ripoff.

"Oh my, this brings back bad memories of one of the jobs I took when the Foundation fired me in November." - Dr. Being

Intake: Last output
Setting: Rough

"I don't like bad memories." - Dr. Being
eric

Theimperfectbeing wrote:Output: A robotic bear, similar to the one that can be found at the local Chuck. E. Cheese ripoff.

"Oh my, this brings back bad memories of one of the jobs I took when the Foundation fired me in November." - Dr. Being

Intake: Last output
Setting: Rough

"I don't like bad memories." - Dr. Being
Output:A very agitated robotic bear,saying,''YOU CAN'T KILL ME!''.Resulting in :REDACTED: deaths and no injuries.

OH GOD RUN-Dr.Murkov

Input: SCP-250,and some water from SCP-006,VeryFine.

Jurassic Park here we come!-Dr.Murkov

Output: Sentry Turret with legs and a oval body; appears to be zombie themed and has a red eye

"When it was about to shoot it like tipped over for some reason and said 'I don't blame you' in a cute little voice. I kind of felt bad for the guy." ~Dr. Roth; back from sleep

Input: A robotic bear; appears to be from a local denied pizzeria; fallen in disrepair
Setting: Very Fine

"After I bought it here I heard like... demonic laughs and once even banging on my door. Sounds like one when I was stuck in a pizzeria, for some reason... Looks the same." ~Dr. Roth; unable to sleep