Re: Random Off-Topic discussion

FoxMccloud64 wrote:everybody cares about jorge but nobody about radical's broken ribs
Exactly what I was thinking...
You heartless fools!
Spoiler
The Radical Larry wrote:Who here knows alot about broken/fractured/dislocated ribs?
My friend pulled me over his back and my weight was on a rib and at that moment I felt some pop or snap and it started hurting instantly, not terribly though.
My skin over the rib did not bruise or swell up, but it constantly hurts and it hurts to cough, but not to breathe. Turning my back left in any direction hurts it as well.
Don't suggest a visit to the doctors, all they can do is give me pain medicine, which I have.
Don't call it a comeback, I never left
Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsE8eN ... DnN6kvweew

taci-senpai.piss.ufokinwotm8.mp3.avi.rtf

My beloved Irontaci-senpai, the moment I set my view upon you, I knew, at that very moment, that you shall be the one for me. We were destined for each other; destined to be held by the bonds of eternal affection. I dream of you, in my sleep, night after night, of your elegant banana-face, your glorious stain, and your [DATA EXPUNGED].

But alas, Taci-senpai, what is true love without its obstacles? Faggots and sailors every which way, individuals whom I shudder to name! Society rejects our forbidden love like a wet tissue, but be gone with them! They understand not the perverse romance between us. Look at them, just happily running our dreams into the concrete. They deserve to disappear.

My beloved Taci-senpai, it was I who murdered Smelly Unfortunate Airplane! I lured him into my basement and stabbed him twenty-three times, just like Julius Caesar! But alas, it was not enough, for he kept coming back for more! So I then dislodged his lower jaw, twisted his legs and arms, and grinded him up with my bare hands! Ah, I still bathe in his remains to this day.

Come, my beloved Taci-senpai! We shall return to my dwelling. I shall secure you and lock you within my basement. If any damn fool make any attempt to intervene, you will watch as I disarm them and make high quality coffee out of their livers.

We shall finally be together,

Forever.
STEAM
## LOG OFF.