Re: Random Off-Topic discussion

Trialtrex21 wrote:
hug0905 wrote:I upgraded my Windows 7 to Windows 8
Why the hell would you "upgrade" to Windows 8 from Windows 7 anyway?
1. Mainstream support for Windows 7 ends next year.
2. My hard disk space was low when i had Windows 7 (it kind of made it worse when i had Windows 8 but got rid of alot of stuff, so right now i have 186 GB free on my hard disk.
3. Clumped up folders and files (fences did not help any).

That's it
This profile's been around for nearly eight years

RIP

(last edited 10/09/2020)

So I've gotten bored of the forums and I am leaving, some of you will be delighted by this.

The mods are fucking awful, some of the mods are inactive and the ones that are active never do their jobs, if there's drama, nothing is ever done, the mods just let it happen which goes against their duties, have they ever tried in the past? No, they haven't. How did they become mods in the first place, only good mod is Sparks and he/she hasn't been seen in months.

The community is shit, full of bots, and the mods don't do shit about them either. some members (me included) are arseholes in general, always arguing and never contributing ANYTHING to the progression of the game, all these threads are pointless, they never have a point to them and are annoying in general, the MLP thread is proof of this, went fine at first, then the remaining 50 pages turned to constant arguing and ONLY sparks bothered to do something about it.

Unlike certain members, like SCP 513, I am leaving for good. Goodbye and good day
A true friend is somebody who stands by you and comforts you when you feel down, this is why I love fridge raiders

INFINITE561 wrote:So I've gotten bored of the forums and I am leaving, some of you will be delighted by this.

The mods are fucking awful, some of the mods are inactive and the ones that are active never do their jobs, if there's drama, nothing is ever done, the mods just let it happen which goes against their duties, have they ever tried in the past? No, they haven't. How did they become mods in the first place, only good mod is Sparks and he/she hasn't been seen in months.

The community is shit, full of bots, and the mods don't do shit about them either. some members (me included) are arseholes in general, always arguing and never contributing ANYTHING to the progression of the game, all these threads are pointless, they never have a point to them and are annoying in general, the MLP thread is proof of this, went fine at first, then the remaining 50 pages turned to constant arguing and ONLY sparks bothered to do something about it.

Unlike certain members, like SCP 513, I am leaving for good. Goodbye and good day

INFINITE561 wrote:So I've gotten bored of the forums and I am leaving, some of you will be delighted by this.

Sure i guess. Where are the bots? They have been gone for a few weeks since Regalis implemented a new thing. I tend to watch the forum everyday and you can't even see the moderator logs so you can't speak really. All the drama has been in Skype/Steam and kept out of the forums.
(image of moderator logs)

SCP 513 has been banned for a month (about 17 days remaining) since he had done a few unnecesary things i have already sorted out with him.

If you're gonna leave don't pin the blame on the mods. At least i've been doing what i should, and most of the other mods too. We have no need to tell you what actions we make and what decisions we do since these are not your problem. And even going as far as to disrespect mods is worth of a warn in general, but i doubt you will care much and you're leaving either way so i'm not going to waste my time of somebody wanting to stir up drama by disrespecting and even somehow feeling the NEED to create even a goodbye post. If somebody leaves a community he/she doesn't announce it to the whole world.

Omniary has been a mod since the early days of the forum and has done every single thing about his job right, so keep him out of the "shit" group. And i've done as best as i could by coming to the forum everyday and checking out what's going on, staying in touch.

You have youself done a few offenses on the Skype chat and you PERFECTLY know why you were banned from it so let's not start saying the community is "shit" while you yourself acted like a dick in community areas in the first place.

Apart from that, if you want to leave so be it, good luck, no harsh feelings. You're free to come back if you feel like so.
sup

roger copy bravo tango mango