Re: Random Off-Topic discussion

Haven't played GTA V yet. I'm planning to buy the PC Port. First time I've been genuinely excited for a game in awhile.

Code: Select all

Omniary: fuck you anglerfish can't smell
Dr. Trialtrex21: how you know bitch
Omniary: it probably could smell you though
could probably smell your fucking dank ass nasty powersuit structure gel trog ass enslaved protein bullshit sloshing in your suit from a mile away

Re: Random Off-Topic discussion

D-9999 wrote:I don't mind the delay. Let them take their time. Rockstar takes their time, and by the end, the product is worth it. So let's be patient and anticipate.
MonocleBios wrote:
Shigeru MIyamoto wrote:A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad.
ManularChimera wrote:R* treats the PC community like sh*t, why can't you see it? The delay of Grand Theft Auto V is an obvious fact that they don't care about us, the game has already been released in two different generations of consoles but no PC. You may be saying that it's because they are polishing the game, let me tell you that you are believing a big lie, they had more than a year to do so. But know what? It seems that the PC community is full of masochists because you are still buying the game. Yeah, whatever, waste your money the way you want, go ahead and pay $60 for a 2 year old game.

This isn't the first time that they fool us, you know? They released an awful port of Grand Theft Auto IV after a big delay (like this) and let it like that, they didn't even ported the game to Steamworks despite all the petitions made by users to do so. They screwed the PC version of Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas. They never released Red Dead Redemption on PC despite the large number of players asking for it.

You can pre-order the game, no one will stop you. But think about this, you will be fooled again.
SCP classified documents
SCP-895 Containment chamber modification
D-9341 memoirs
Old topics of interest