A DISGUSTING MS TEXT ADVENTURE!

The McCancer Company has been working hard to deliver you another frustrating experience, with great promises and little honesty. But this time, we were cut down on our budget, so we had to take our series into a NEW direction!

Ladies and gentlemen,
please welcome the next sequel of the popular Adventure series, the DISGUSTING MS TEXT ADVENTURE!

That's right! We decided to remove all the pictures of our game, so now we can focus more on the story, as was a much requested improvement of the playerbase. Now you will make choices based on what you read in the text that i write, and i may or may not shape the story according to the decisions that are made by the players.

With no further hesitation and sloppy rule explaining, let us enter the thrilling adventure!

......................................................................................................................

You come to your senses in a dark cold room. Your vision is blurry, but you can make out a faint light coming from what appears to be windows. As you look outside the window, you see dark grey landscapes, footprints everywhere and a lot of large buildings clustered all over the place. As a giant planet crosses your vision, you realize that you are actually on the MOON!

As you look around the place, you see a lot of shelves, most of them filled with boxes, in what you think must be a warehouse. You can also make out a iron door pretty close to you.

Far away from home and alone in a cold warehouse on the moon, you are on your own and must make choices by yourself. Your actions will shape you, and shape the universe you live in. The fate of all that is may lie in your hands.

What will you choose to do?
I AM A HUGE ATTENTION WHORE.