My health

Hello everyone,

sorry to burden you all with this, but lololord said this was pretty important. and i should tell you whats up.
for about 6 months now i been battling some kind of Super Dangerous Parasitic Intestinal worm from the thread worm familia.

i recieved it from work while working with shipments, 2 weeks ago i thought i won the battle untill a tumor appeared, the doctor said it was
a parasitic mass (egg sac) that may or may not be living. he said to keep an eye on it. for about a week it grew and today it disappeared. my thoughts is it hatched
Im going to the Hospital for a prioritised Emergency Blood test to see if the hatchlings are on the way back to my G.I, once they get there they will burrow and grow for 1 week, and then start to kill me again.

My G.I is already heavily damaged from last time, if i cant get rid of it for good this time, my life is over.

and the scary thing is, yes i can die from this if i did'nt notice it was gone. but i should be okay as long as i get to the hospital withen 24 hours.

Thanks for reading.
Saitofox

TL;DR

Saito may die.
SCP WANDER POPULARITY
MMO TYME KINGDOM POPULATIRY

Re: My health

Spoiler
lolo... you shouldn't tell someone to "Rest in Peace" until they're actually dead :(
About a year ago I had my long awaited kidney transplant which kind of ended a long Odysee of Illness.
I know how it feels to come close to facing the topic of dying and how it tends to numb you emotionally at first.

Saito I wish you the very best from the bottom of my heart. You need to keep positive and stay strong. Both physically and mentally.
Because if your mind has given up that is the end. I will keep you in my thoughts.
My Youtube Account: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheSerimah

Good luck with everything, Fox (both Foxes), and I hope you get well. The miracles of science and medicine should hopefully put things right.
Be positive.
Last edited by Capy on Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sad to hear about this. It just seems many eventful things are happening around me. Like:
Serimah having children. Which is mostly a good thing.
The strict new forum rules :\
The goodbyes of alot of forum users.
And now, a chance of a death.

I hope you get through okay, and make sure to drink lots of water, that is if this worm doesn't have a negative reaction to it. You haven't specified in detail what this is either, but I have a feeling this may become scary...
STEAM
## LOG OFF.