Re: ~#~ Official MLP thread v4 ~#~

Princess Luna wrote:I find it stupid that people care so much if some boy likes My Little Pony.
It's just abnormal in a society built off of the idea that men are manly and women are girly. Sometimes that idea is broken, and it's a good thing. We are getting to a point that these kind of stereotypes no longer hold much water.

Code: Select all

Omniary: fuck you anglerfish can't smell
Dr. Trialtrex21: how you know bitch
Omniary: it probably could smell you though
could probably smell your fucking dank ass nasty powersuit structure gel trog ass enslaved protein bullshit sloshing in your suit from a mile away

I carry the same cautious optimism for this Equestria Girls as I did before watching its predecessor. I immensely enjoyed the first one, despite the main plot being somewhat lacking. I can only hope the writing and music is just as excellent as before.

Whether the movie's good or not, the trailer did give us one thing:

[youtube]B1giFQoOqXY[/youtube]

In honour of today's episode and the lovely Maud Pie's STUNNING rock poetry, I have composed a rock poem of my own. I encourage everyone to do the same!

Rocks.
Rocks are grey.
Some are greenish-grey.
Some are blueish-grey.
Some are small, some can be big.
Unlike Trex, rock cannot be fig.
Rock is too hard,
Can't cut with a knife.
Rocks are love, rocks are life.

Rock Poetry is best poetry.

Maud Pie is best Season 4 character btw.

We gotta make this thread more active, guys.

Code: Select all

Omniary: fuck you anglerfish can't smell
Dr. Trialtrex21: how you know bitch
Omniary: it probably could smell you though
could probably smell your fucking dank ass nasty powersuit structure gel trog ass enslaved protein bullshit sloshing in your suit from a mile away

The inactivity may be because of what I had done months ago. Sorry if this is the case, but another thing I've noticed is people are a lot busier than they use to be, including myself. I don't know if either of these things are the cause of the inactivity, they're just my guess.

Personally, along with being busier, I've seen few of the season 4 episodes, so it's hard for me to have a conversation about mlp when I don't know as much as many here. All I've seen is Twilight Time, the episode with Daring Doo, the one where Pinkie searches for family ties with AJ, and the episode where Rainbow fakes an injury, and I imagine everyone else is up to date with season four. So I'd like to chat, but I'm lacking the knowledge.
I'LL GO NIGHTMARE MOON ON YOUR ASS!