Sweden V.S Norway!!

Limited to Swedes and Norwegians in debate. Haha only joking, I remember last time! All Swedes can argue together and Norwegians can aswell.
ANY who, let begin.

I will start my argument for Sweden! (no one get offended pls its only a debate)
Norway is a weak country compared to Sweden.
Their military is small and they depend on other countries too much. Sweden is also a bigger sized country, and size does matter! :D (haha sounded sexually to me there)

8) I am guessing the Sweden would conquer Norway in 5 in a half months!
I'm bad at keeping my emotions bubbled and end up being perfect. It would have been trouble.

Re: Sweden V.S Norway!!

Don't see a real reason for this thread. We all know that it's quite offensive to others so why start this?
The typical "Eeeeh, no offense dude!" does NOT work in this context.

All that aside... did anyone else burst out laughing while reading? Thanks, I needed that :laugh:

-edit-

How is this even Foundation Related? :shock:
Last edited by Serimah on Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My Youtube Account: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheSerimah

Well this is... rather unexpected. I don't really see why this would come up, but I have nothing against it. I can't really see how this would offend anybody either (unless somebody tries to do so).

When it comes to entertainment, I seem to notice more things from Sweden than Norway. Notch, the creator of Minecraft is from Sweden... but Pewdiepie is also.

... That is basically all I have to say. I don't really have an opinion and I don't really have time to really form an opinion on either section of land. I'll just let other people continue this review and comparison of certain sections of dirt, and what happens on those certain sections of dirt.

Very odd thread, but I guess I'll say both countries seem nice? Sweden seems a bit more relevant but my favorite composer is Norwegian, so...

I don't see why you are even asking such questions.

Code: Select all

Omniary: fuck you anglerfish can't smell
Dr. Trialtrex21: how you know bitch
Omniary: it probably could smell you though
could probably smell your fucking dank ass nasty powersuit structure gel trog ass enslaved protein bullshit sloshing in your suit from a mile away