[TF2]vsh_SCP Foundation

Hello. I am right now making a map for a saxton hale server that contains a few scp's.
There is only a few stuff added so I still have a lot of work to do.

Anything that you want to be added that I might not have thought about?

Here is how it looks like:
Spoiler
I do want to add ex SCP 106 but I got animation problems but I hope that it is something that I can fix later.

I might add so that it would also be for normal arena.

Re: [TF2]vsh_SCP Foundation

Looking pretty good so far IMO. Did you think of adding dim lighting to simulate SCP: CB's darkness? I think it'd make every VSH match pretty scary and funassuming there aren't a bunch of airblast-only Pyros everywhere.... Other than that, I think maybe you could import some custom textures for the map. Some examples are the SCPCB Maps for Gmod. You can store the textures in a .bsp,I'm almost positive you know that, you look pretty experienced in Hammer Mapping so importing them and making them work shouldn't be a problem at all.
My YouTube. I make bad content.
My Steam. Add me if you'd like.

Re: [TF2]vsh_SCP Foundation

I might make something that people can choose if they want little or normal lightning.
I have added more scp rooms. Note: it is right now not possible to enter these rooms because that there rooms does not have anything inside it. That is because of the lack of models but you will still be able to see some scp's.

I don't own Gmod so that might be a problem. But it is something that I might be able to fix.