Re: SCP MOVIE???

chris0matic wrote:So you actually believe that there's a film with a 200k budget with markiplier as an actor. You must be extremely retarded. were you dropped as a kid? Over and over?
You know, people like you don't realise how this could affect some people. Comments like this is bullying and it could take people a step closer to suicide. So just watch what you say

Mr Butt Ghost wrote:
chris0matic wrote:So you actually believe that there's a film with a 200k budget with markiplier as an actor. You must be extremely retarded. were you dropped as a kid? Over and over?
You know, people like you don't realise how this could affect some people. Comments like this is bullying and it could take people a step closer to suicide. So just watch what you say
Okoy, some tips about this forums:
1. These forums are not for anyone under (Assuming you are) 13.
2. We have a Forum Rules thread.
3. Although we are aware of that, you were just showing a Facebook page about it that is really stupid, and the reason why we don't need any fanboys here.
This profile's been around for nearly eight years

RIP

(last edited 10/09/2020)

I'm not 13...I'm 15 and plus I'm not a fanboy I'm was just asking what other people thought of it. Plus I know there's rules. It's just that I despite bullying because I lost two close friends because of it. I'm sorry if I somehow offended anyone because of my opinions but thats how I feel.

hug0905 wrote:Okoy, some tips about this forums:
1. These forums are not for anyone under (Assuming you are) 13. <- lol
3. Although we are aware of that, you were just showing a Facebook page about it that is really stupid, and the reason why we don't need any fanboys here.
Hug, you're 12, you should probably be the last person of all people giving him trouble about his age. Your points are moot, he was just linking to a relevant Facebook page that had to do with the topic, I don't see the problem and neither should you since it's not your problem.

Sorry Chris, but what? Not sure who pissed in your fruit loops but you're already at 2 warnings, don't warrant for a 3rd.
It slep time bunner.

Mr Butt Ghost wrote:
He didn't really seem to be bullying, just expressing how obviously unlikely the idea of a highly funded SCP movie starring markiplier is. However, if I remember correctly, he is a child so he can't really express things in a good manner much of the time. However, you should be aware that the amount of sensitivity you showed to comments like that is not a good thing.

... and applepiah...
- 1 = Me; Youngest

Pretty mature than these 2 bone heads.
That comment in itself makes me doubt if it is true.

Why would it be starring Markliplier? Guy's not an actor, and his videos are meant to be funny. That's like making a Mass Effect movie starring Keith David, Lance Henriksen and some random goon who did a Let's Play of it.

hug0905 wrote:
Mr Butt Ghost wrote:
Okoy, some tips about this forums:
1. These forums are not for anyone under (Assuming you are) 13.
Alright that's enough, i think i fucking told you to stop being a complete douchebag and also NOT to spam the forums.
hug0905 wrote:
autotroph wrote:Our newest member: ERIC
LOL i created that account for fun so i could use it to spam "eric" forum-wide, until Omniary deleted all of the posts except for the one on this thread...

eric
I have no idea why Omniary didn't plain out put you on fourth tier already, but that only means i'm going to do it.

And now read this a few times.

You're not special because you're now 13, you have no rights to act superior over anybody in the forums because of your apparently now super high age, and especially, especially this, you shouldn't spam the forums over and over with the same shit. You know i told you you were close to a month ban if you kept up the "heheh mtf army" stuff, and now this? That's enough patience from me or from anybody, as a forum we need to keep mature and i think we've let stuff go out of control too much once again.

One month posting suspension for constantly breaking rule 6 and general douchebaggery even when told to stop. Any attempts to enter the forum through a different account will result in you getting an extended ban and even a possible permaban, and let me tell you, it's really fucking easy to find out if you do.
I'd be extremely careful with those kind of comments from now on.

I suggest users to report any offensive posts, immaturity carried on TOO far, and spam immediately and it will be taken care of as it should have a long time ago. And if anybody is under a specific age then i recommend you keep quiet about it; don't scream "hey guys im 4 lolol", and act as mature as you can.

Sorry Mr Butt Ghost, i'm gonna lock this thread, you're free to make another one.
sup

roger copy bravo tango mango