Re: Five Nights at Freddy's

GLITCH ENCOUNTERED!

So i was playing Night 3, and just as the power was about to go out, i was unable to close the monitor. Then when the power went out, the monitor overlay continued to show as the "security camera" in the room continues to move around, and even better during that time, Freddy came by, LOL :laugh:
This profile's been around for nearly eight years

RIP

(last edited 10/09/2020)

Re: Five Nights at Freddie's

Cridone wrote:What? Serously what?

That joke didn't make any sense and sounded more offensive because of it..... I know this is the internet, I'm not trying to steal your fun it's just that joke seriously sounded like an offensive remark which I'm hopefully gonna guess wasn't the intent.
Stop stealing the fun.

Re: Five Nights at Freddy's

Looks like we might be getting the chance to free-roam during our shifts. Just speculation.

Free-roaming, as I've observed, is mixed upon the FNAF fanbase. Some like the idea, others think it's an unholy abomination. In my opinion, freely-roaming may reduce the dread factor, but it can be balanced by making the player feel twice as helpless.

Also, hiding inside Freddyhahasexjoke's suit. There could be two possible effects of this:

1. The new animatronics aren't fooled since you're an outdated model but the old ones are fooled. Which seems unlikely compared to the next possibility.

2. Remember, it may be just a theory; but the animatronics want to kill you out of revenge since the
Spoiler
5 children have possessed them after being murdered by someone who is theorized to also be a security guard. (Golden Freddy included)
This one is self explanitory after that statement. The old animatronics aren't fooled because they can see "THIS GUYS A GUARD" written all over your face. The new ones aren't fooled.

Either way, I'm pumped to see what Scott's done in the sequel, but unfortunately if he prices FNAF2 at 5dosh like the last one, I'll have to resort to my mom or Markiplier.
STEAM
## LOG OFF.