Introducing the New Music Artist: SCP-066!

That's right! SCP-066 is now creating songs, of all Genres! So far, he's only made some Ericstep, but some AlternatEric is in the works! Here are the two Ericstep songs:

Power Eric, by Eric Party
ERIC Death Machine, by Eric Party
(for the eric step songs, there are little vocals to change but there are changes to them, and also for the Ericstep, the bass drops are as loud as Audacity allows them to be [i typed in 120 dB, but I'm not sure if it even is that exactly], so be careful while listening)

If you have any questions, comments, concerns, requests, etc., drop it in a reply!

The next song to be made is All-Eric, by Eric Mouth. get shericked

Re: Introducing the New Music Artist: SCP-066!

UnknownGlaze wrote:That's right! SCP-066 is now creating songs, of all Genres! So far, he's only made some Ericstep, but some AlternatEric is in the works! Here are the two Ericstep songs:

Power Eric, by Eric Party
ERIC Death Machine, by Eric Party
(for the eric step songs, there are little vocals to change but there are changes to them, and also for the Ericstep, the bass drops are as loud as Audacity allows them to be [i typed in 120 dB, but I'm not sure if it even is that exactly], so be careful while listening)

If you have any questions, comments, concerns, requests, etc., drop it in a reply!

The next song to be made is All-Eric, by Eric Mouth. get shericked
SHIT THAT IS ERICLY :REDACTED:

AND you now have officially motivated me to really begin making EDMs in LMMS!

And you may have also shattered my ears to bits.

EDIT: They officially hurt now. Thanks for that. XD
SCP: Eric Breach nanomod maker (if anyone wants to revamp it be my guest, as it is now defunct)
Fan of Doctor Who, Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency, Sleepy Hollow, Person of Interest, Happy (2017) and Silicon Valley. And also MCU films.