Re: The jimmie rustlers game.

ApplePiah wrote:
Child Muncher wrote:I don't have a head, nor face. My jimmies remain unrustled.

I ate your waffles. Yer jimmies are rustled m8

EDIT: Just realized, I have no head or face... I must have ate yer waffles with my foot.
I made more waffles for me, my jimmies remain not rustled

I throw a baseball at your tennis balls, your jimmies are rustled. (Gurlz plz dun reply

EDIT: Ninja'd
I cut off my tennis balls seconds before the baseball hit,my jimmies remain unrustled.

I stole your pet gorilla,your jimmies have been rustled.

EDIT:What's 9+10? :D

i have torclight and shone it to 087 and he fall and i rape him and uses knife as a dildo and shit on his mouth and force him to swallow MY JIMMIES NEVER RUSTLED
i secretly put a ton of drug in your bag and you use it to pack your things and go to airport yo jimmy hev rusled
Furries and FnaF fan must be terminated to avoid incident-[REDACTED]
- DR.Yonzo

LukeDude759 wrote:Hey, thanks for remembering to pack my prescription medication! My jimmies remain unrustled.

I am Phoenix Wright. You are the defendant. Your jimmies have been rustled.
You died before you could say anything,my jimmies remain unrustled.

I stole your face,your jimmies have been rustled.

Theimperfectbeing wrote:I'm SCP-096, so by stealing my face, you viewed it. My jimmies remain unrustled.

I rustle your jimmies. Your jimmies are rustled.
I am SCP-173, I have no Jimmies. My Jimmies remain un-rustled.

I reversed your jimmies rustled. Your Jimmies are rustled.

See how you figure this one out.

Because I jumped right into this, I don't feel like my jimmies are rustled, so I guess they have remained unrustled

You just found a very nice girlfriend, been going out for almost a year now. You go to make love to her and she stops you short.. Confused you ask why. She responds by saying "Because you need to pay tree fiddy". Your girlfriend is actually the lochness monster, your jimmys are rustled.