Re: What is your religion

yonzo_rikuo wrote:my bro whoreshit THE MIGHTY LORD GABEN u wot m8 noscope
.. Yeah. What was that about a serious discussion again?
Do you think NASA invented thunderstorms to cover up the sound of space battles?

Serious, non-hostile discussion huh? Okay, then here's a serious question for all of you.

Back when yonzo was asking when child muncher was a satanist, why do you people care that he cares if someone's a satanist?

Sorry for bringing it up again, but I think it's an important question that needs answering.

Awesomeguy147 wrote:Serious, non-hostile discussion huh? Okay, then here's a serious question for all of you.

Back when yonzo was asking when child muncher was a satanist, why do you people care that he cares if someone's a satanist?

Sorry for bringing it up again, but I think it's an important question that needs answering.
I don't know. Some people might. Might as well ignore them, and get on track.

yonzo_rikuo wrote:yeah did child muncher is really satanist?
Yes. He said he is. Who gives a shit?

Code: Select all

Omniary: fuck you anglerfish can't smell
Dr. Trialtrex21: how you know bitch
Omniary: it probably could smell you though
could probably smell your fucking dank ass nasty powersuit structure gel trog ass enslaved protein bullshit sloshing in your suit from a mile away

And this proves the maturity of a great portion the forum's people. Nobody could keep the convo going because so many people are on a stupid dogpile right now. Nobody could let the post go. Like you have to point out something bad in somebody or someone; think out of the box.

Locked.
sup

roger copy bravo tango mango