Post your weird/screwed up dreams here

Title saids it all

My dream (Copied from one of my posts from the Random Off-Topic Discussion back in July 2014):
One dream i dreamed about was about this video game or whatever the crap ending where i got killed by something in this bloody room, and then one of those meth-like PSA commercials played and this girl told the other meth takers how she started meth, and then she talked about the spikey things in the meth that are like bullets if you smoke it, and it indeed was as someone got shot, then the gruesome parts happen when someone's face gruesomely falls out and turned into a bloody ball, and then someone else was bleeding while the Nickelodeon logo showed up..... wat
Last edited by hug0905 on Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
This profile's been around for nearly eight years

RIP

(last edited 10/09/2020)

Re: Post your screwed up dreams here

I once dreamt of being in a sunny alley with a butcher's shop and a massive cathedral made out of black marble. For unknown reasons I opened a nearby trash can only to find out it was full of wrapped, bloated meat undergoing defrosting. I also entered the cathedral, yeah, it wasn't pretty.
hug0905 wrote:(...) the crap ending where i got killed by something in this bloody room (...)
SCP-096.
SCP-079, SCP-294 & other models / SCP:CB Inventory Mod
I confirm you can win SCP:CB on Keter using only a keycard.

Well, Here I go:

Know the SAW movies? Well in the sixth one, Jigsaw's wife's mouth got ripped open by a Reverse Bear Trap, and died. Well, when I dreamed, I was in that position. I was sitting in the chair, instead of Jigsaw's Wife. I saw Hoffman there, at the doorway, laughing, then I hear it. The timer ran out. I felt nothing, except for the permanent opening of my mouth and the blood pouring out. When I saw Hoffman walk away right before I died, I hear him say the faint, "Game Over", then left.

Then I saw SCP-106. He was laughing. I then noticed he pulled his hand through my chest, and I was sinking into a Puddle.

Then I saw 096, and I looked at his face. I saw him ripping me apart, then he left.

Then I saw the Chiller Logo, and I was in bed.

Worst.
Dream.
Ever.

I had a dream that I was a Witch from Left 4 Dead and I was riding on top of a Boomer. A survivor shot him in the face and I flew off and into an alarmed car. Afterwards a piano came up to me and danced on top of the car before stabbing me in the face.

After that, I was somehow in mid-air falling into some black hole. When I reached the black hole, I bounced right back up and hit a jet, which exploded it and made me wake up.
My YouTube. I make bad content.
My Steam. Add me if you'd like.

Let's see
I had a dream where I was in a post-apocalyptic environment, and a women ran up to me with a knife.
I instantly gave up hope and said "Go ahead." The scariest part was that when she said me in the head, I fell to the ground and I couldn't move and everything was getting blurry.
Could this be how people die?
Anyway, I woke up with my head up against a wooden pole from my bed, no wonder I had that dream...
Don't call it a comeback, I never left
Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsE8eN ... DnN6kvweew

Had this odd dream once...

I was already walking in some abandoned suburb. It was weird, it felt so empty. I knew the street I was walking on led to a crossroad up ahead with some structure, still don't what that that thing was.

Then, all of a sudden, these people start walking out of the houses, and they all have these terribly vacant expressions that make you cringe. They all started following me, and there must have been hundreds. I tried to run, but I was reduced to some fast-walk thing. Then, I look back and this woman had gotten close.

I can't tell you what she looked like, but I think her jaw extended enough to swallow me whole... either way, I woke up in a cold sweat.

Weird dream, eh?

Creepiest dream I ever had was basically I Have No Mouth, and I Must Scream's climax set at a swamp instead of an ice cavern. Ending starts pretty much the same; the protagonists reach the cans to find they don't have a can opener, Ted poses like Elias from Platoon in despair, then grabs a tree branch and stabs Ellen. Benny comes running at him, and he's quickly impaled as well. Then he finds Gorrister and drowns him in the swamp.

And then I bloody woke up. Even my dreams are cliche.

I am going to revive this thread and get banned shortly after.

-------------------
I had this other dream where I had a girlfriend and my girlfriend was... my Meemaw. Worst part was that we kissed each other ON THE LIPS and my mum was impressed.

Blegh
This profile's been around for nearly eight years

RIP

(last edited 10/09/2020)