Top 20 Forum Members

This thread was inspired by Cosmica's thread.
Looks like Glitch is the winner here.

RANDOM FACTS ABOUT THIS (Click 'Show' to view this part):
Spoiler
-All Moderators made it on this list.
-All members on this list have over 1000 posts.
-17 Members on this list registered in 2012, compared to the amount of people that registered in 2013.
This profile's been around for nearly eight years

RIP

(last edited 10/09/2020)

Re: Top 20 Forum Members

I consider this list as: "20 people who posted the most" because to what i'm seeing, that's how it's ordered. :|

Unless that's the point of this.

EDIT: Yea I know now. It's based on the amount of posts. Still cool, though.

I'm not salty that i'm not on the list, don't get the wrong idea.

I suppose I should be happy about being on a "top" list (even though it's only about post count, which means near nothing as to the quality of the user(for example, SFK made it on the list)) but there is something about your post that bugs me.
hug0905 wrote:RANDOM FACTS ABOUT THIS (Click 'Show' to view this part):
Spoiler
-All Moderators made it on this list.
-All members on this list have over 1000 posts.
-17 Members on this list registered in 2012, compared to the amount of people that registered in 2013.
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/random?s=t

Your facts clearly have a reason for being there, and thus IS NOT RANDOM.

I would like to ask you to please stop killing the English language. Thank you for your consideration.

edit (4/17/15): Ok, maybe this post was an over-reaction. I'm sorry but the dictionary has doing some stupid stuff recently (see literally), so that's basically the reason for this stupid post that I'm already regretting. Maybe the dictionary change for random isn't that bad (but the one for literally is still stupid), I don't know, lets just pretend what I said here doesn't exist (Which you guys already seem to be good at (...... Whiteace))
Last edited by Awesomeguy147 on Fri Apr 17, 2015 7:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

WhiteAce wrote:I don't really see the point in increasing post count, I just post what I want and where I want, I don't worry about all the silly little things about someone having a higher post count than I.
#+1post
Just kidding please don't ban me it was a joke gais

I never got to see the list in full, but I'm sure most of those users are dead.

Except for one certain user...

Well let's break this down, Glitch is sometimes on, never see Destructoid, Lololord (Wait, wasn't he banned?), Commander, FoxMccloud, Omniary is on probably more so than Glitch, Don't know about Peanut or SCP 513, Sparks he hasn't been online in aaaaaaaaaaages, I have seen Cridone on once or twice but never stays too long, we all know Hug is still active, SFK was banned... Several times, I've seen Juicy online, Serimah, That same anon and Spartan (Suddenly disappeared) I am not too sure about, I swear on my life, my future children that Trex is never ever on (Joking, ofcourse <_< >_>) Seen IronTaco I don't know nothing bout CLGaming although I know who he is, he who does not like his real name spoken about on the forum (I think) I have not seen Awesomeguy either.
Mandatory blank signature, here.