Silent Hills canceled

As the title says, the horror game Silent Hills has been canceled.

Well, it had nice graphics
[url=steam://friends/add/76561198001887045]
[/url]

Re: Silent Hills canceled

NickL4D2 wrote:Well, it had nice graphics
OMG IT HAS NOICE GRIFEXS 11/10!!!!11111!11!!

On a more serious note, Silent Hills did look to be an interesting game. Although the P.T. demo wouldn't have had anything to do with the final game in terms of both story and gameplay, the team behind it still seemed to have a good grasp of the genre. Probably would've been one of the better AAA survival horrors in recent memory.

NickL4D2 wrote:Funny how it was canceled and Fnaf4 was confirmed at the same day
It's been cancelled for over a week, we only got official confirmation on the same day.

Child Muncher wrote:Suck my arse dry, I was fucking hyped as shit for this game.
Here's a pro-tip for you: Constantly swearing in every one of your posts doesn't make you sound cooler.

CommanderPro100 wrote:
Child Muncher wrote:Suck my arse dry, I was fucking hyped as shit for this game.
Here's a pro-tip for you: Constantly swearing in every one of your posts doesn't make you sound cooler.
Here's a pro-tip for you: Trying to act tough behind your little monitor and keyboard wont get you anywhere.

Child Muncher wrote:Here's a pro-tip for you: Trying to act tough behind your little monitor and keyboard wont get you anywhere.
-_-
You are truly becoming the new Soulzarath.