Well technically I don't work on games, I do mods and the mods I work on use a very old script language called ACS, but I am sure it wouldn't be too hard to learn another language, C++ would actually be the easiest one for me to learn but we'll see, there are a few things I need to know first.
1. What are you plans for this, do you have a storyboard or even just a story for it? Keep in mind some of the stuff you want for it might not actually get put in.
2. Can you help keep a team together? Seeming as you are the one suggesting it, you would be leader for this "Project"?
3. Have you decided on an engine for it/What are the limitations of this engine?
4. Is this going to be non-profit? Surely you know that a lot of games out there quite usually don't get enough funding which can pay for things like higher range hardware or software
5. Can you contribute to anything other than sounds? Remember you have to have someone who can model (Depending on what the engine is, if it's a 2D game we'll need someone that can make sprites), create maps (I can do this), make textures/graphics, Script (I can also do this), someone who writes the story/plans the game and maybe even someone who irons out all the bugs in the code.
Last edited by WhiteAce
on Sat Oct 03, 2015 8:51 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Mandatory blank signature, here.