Re: MTF DISCUSSION

BJFowLer wrote:I like that idea they should be outfitted for what they're assigned to. However they should be jacks of all trades just incase they run into something else.
So specialty soldiers all equipped for a certain task but possessing backup "tools" or "gear" in case of a run in with another SCP?
sounds pretty good to me, sounds like just the contingency that the Foundations premier task force would be prepared for.

-Corrosive resistant armor for 106, as well as back-up eye drops for 173, black bag and helm blinders for 096, etc.
-Strengthened neck collars to resist high applications of force and helm cams with visual internal helm lights to notify teammates that the others are blinking and built in slow drip eye drop feeders for 173, gear lightly coated in corrosive resistant chemicals for 106, as well as black bag and helm blinders for 096
-Darkened helm visors with echo-location devices( would show outlines of hallways and people/entities, obscuring 096's face just enough to not trigger its effect), as well as the above mentioned gear for other SCP's

these are just random ideas I came up with but it would show the specialty of the soldiers as well as their flexibility in adverse scenarios with other SCP's

Re: MTF DISCUSSION

Night wrote: I actually started on one(without anyone really knowing :P), not sure if anyone else is working on another though. I'll probably post a picture of the model along with the concept art I've made when I have a more solid progress. :)
I really want to see it finished. You've done an excellent model for 096 so I think I will love the MTF
DON'T SHOOT! LET THEM BURN!