the reason why i'm inactive for so long

well, you read the title.

i don't care that whether you noticed or if you ignored it but, i almost become a class d.

well its a long story so just stand these great grammar.

my cousin just bought katy perry shark costume in amazon and we about to use it for a absolute prank. the plan is: me and my cousin will wear the costume and drive around the city and pretending to rob a bank. but shit became worse when we are about to rob a bank. we just came in and raised our fake weapon. then i rushed into the counter and ask for one ringgit (malaysian currency (yeah you might be suprised that i actually studying in malaysian university if you are new to this forum) but the police came in and arrest us. we stayed in lockup for two week because we commit dishonesty in public place. after two week, we are released and we will be discussed in the court in two week later. so, i already pass the court and i have to pay RM1500 for it. so yeah, don't make such prank like that
Furries and FnaF fan must be terminated to avoid incident-[REDACTED]
- DR.Yonzo

Re: the reason why i'm inactive for so long

yonzo_rikuo wrote:katy perry shark costume in amazon
yonzo_rikuo wrote:drive around the city and pretending to rob a bank.
yonzo_rikuo wrote:we are about to rob a bank.
yonzo_rikuo wrote:yeah you might be suprised that i actually studying in malaysian university if you are new to this forum
yonzo_rikuo wrote:police came in and arrest us.
yonzo_rikuo wrote:lockup for two week because we commit dishonesty in public place
yonzo_rikuo wrote:i already pass the court
yonzo_rikuo wrote:don't make such prank like that
My Summary wrote:rob banks with a katy perry shark costume from amazon.
This is the greatest story of all time.

Re: the reason why i'm inactive for so long

I am not part of Yonzo's personal army, but could you people just pipe down? Just because he lives in Malaysia (or Japan) and has poor English makes him a troll right? Wrong. Also, fun fact, English isn't a official language in either Malaysia and Japan, but it is a recognized language.
This profile's been around for nearly eight years

RIP

(last edited 10/09/2020)