Terrible Creepypastas

I'm sure most of us here have read creepypastas before. I mean, after all, look at what forum we're on. There are the jewels that we all enjoy (Haunted Majora's Mask, Xorax, Squidward's Suicide) but then there's the ones that some pre-tweeny twit-twat made in 20 minutes. So, let's list the ones that were the most awful or just downright stupid.

The Kill Waker: To sum it up: BLOOD, LINK'S A MURDERING PSYCHOPATH, HE CAME RIGHT AT ME, BLEH. This creepypasta just skips around, has little to no details and feels like the guy just made it up as he went along. It's just a mess that follows absolutely no pattern and took no effort at all. 3/10, garbage.
Sonic.exe: This one is infamous for being terrible. It lacks word muscle (using a diverse pool of vocabulary) and just drones on. Whenever the writer explains something, he drags it more than it needs to be and bores the hell out of the reader. Same problem also applies here: main protagonist is evil, hyper-realistic blood, and all that bullshit. 4/10, terrible
Jeff the Killer: ...Yeah, I've got to be honest on this one. Jeff's original creepypasta is poorly written, the bullies are flat characters and lack any distinct characteristics, and it's FAR from realistic. Also, the scientific inaccuracies are just outrageous. Detergent bleach does not turn your skin white. Jeff's turn to insanity could've been done better than outright making him a maniac the instant he wakes up in the hospital, because he was the strongest part of this story. 5/10, "meh".
Bound to Death: Throw every cliché you can POSSIBLY think of. They're ALL here. "Huge fan of a game", "flea market", "blood" (x50), "blank game with just 'EARTHBOUND' written in black marker", "I still have nightmares". And when I say "blood" times 50, I FUCKING MEAN IT. He uses it so much it's overwhelming. 1/10, dogshit.

Who else wants to share their own awful creepypasta experiences?
Administrator at the Official SCP:CB Wiki

Re: Terrible Creepypastas

I don't make a habit of reading creepypastas (Or at least not bad ones since the few I do read are those that are highly recommended), but I recognized a few of the ones listed from SomeOrdinaryGamer's Haunted Gaming videos which showcase gaming-related creepypastas, including a few really bad ones. Kill Waker and Bound to Death stood out mostly because of how awful the titles are.

As for more unconventional, non-story creepypastas, I found the first couple of Luna Games to be fairly lackluster since the gameplay was almost non-existent and the only horror parts are jumpscares. They started getting better with the last few when they developed a semblance of a story and included more creepy imagery and fridge horror instead of simply Zalgo Pie. Ia! Ia! Pinkie ftaghn!

So I thought Squidward's suicide was creepy the first time around but it was kind of subpar afterwards. It may be from my reading of much better ones like "Humper Monkey" and "Psychosis" though. Jeff the Killer wasn't so great but I could get why some people would think it was 2spooky4them.
I WANT TO [REDACTED] INSIDE TWILIGHT SPARKLE
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
Atheros drivers SUCK!

My god...Sonic.EXE. At first, looking at the fan game, it didn't seem so bad...but then i heard the story from SomeOrdinaryGamers and...god it was so bad. The ending...my GOD the ending was SOOOO bad.

"SANIC JUMPED OUT OF DAH FAWKIN SCREEN AND HE WAS A PLUSHY AND I'M SO FUCKING HIGH!!!"

Also, don't take my liking for Jeff out of context. I do NOT like the story very much, as there are indeed many things wrong with it. I never found it scary, because honestly, it isn't. In fact, there's NO way it was intended to be scary anyway. It seems more like a tragic story, and even then it isn't much of that either.

Code: Select all

Omniary: fuck you anglerfish can't smell
Dr. Trialtrex21: how you know bitch
Omniary: it probably could smell you though
could probably smell your fucking dank ass nasty powersuit structure gel trog ass enslaved protein bullshit sloshing in your suit from a mile away

I am glad I did not go through and read the creepy pastas, I already have night terrors, that would just make my head much worse than it already is, anyway this is about horrible CreepyPastas not horror.
Happy sunshine the legendary Banchou (Badass)

I do not create or give life, I just simply erase everything.