Re: Dev Topic #4

Glitch wrote:Small suggestion, could the guards walking speed be sped up a little? The player walks much faster than the guards without sprinting, bumping into them is a tad annoying.
Yeah, or maybe just make the player walk slower during the intro. I do agree it's really annoying that you have to sprint a little, then walk, then sprint again, especially now that the intro is longer.
It slep time bunner.

For Mega, it just says starting and the progress bar doesn't fill up.
For the direct download from the site, it tries to start it but nothing happens.
The same thing happens to the Softpedia link. In all three I don't get any notifications that let me start the download. I tried downloading something different from CB and it worked just fine.

sumogypsyfish wrote:For Mega, it just says starting and the progress bar doesn't fill up.
For the direct download from the site, it tries to start it but nothing happens.
The same thing happens to the Softpedia link. In all three I don't get any notifications that let me start the download. I tried downloading something different from CB and it worked just fine.
I will upload a Copy to Mediafire.
YouTube
Deviantart
Steam
SoundCloud
Twitter
SCP Containment Breach Sound Designer.
Favourite SCP is SCP-1845-1.

http://www.blitzbasic.com/b3ddocs/comma ... =AntiAlias
FastExt help wrote:

Code: Select all

TextureAnisotropy% (level%=0, index%=-1)
	Set level of a anisotropic filtration of texture that raises clearness & quality of their display.
	Also function can  disable a filtration of textures.
	level% - 
		-2 - disable filtering and mipmapping 
		-1 - disable filtering and use linear mipmapping
		 0 - use standard filtering and mipmapping (like in Blitz3D by default)
		>0 - level of anisotropic filtration (usually use values 1...16),
		     If level more than video card can support then maximum level will be exposed,
		     equal GfxDriverCapsEx\AnisotropyMax
	index% - texture layer (0...7), if value = -1 - apply effect for all layers of the texture.
	Example of use: FastExt_Example_AnisotropyAndLodBias.bb and FastExt_Example_TextureFiltering.bb