Re: EASTER EGG DISCUSSION

guysensei1 wrote:Hmm... Make the easter eggs accessible, although very hard, without cheating or prior knowledge of codes. Dr L's (not really an easter egg but still) code cannot be found in game I think, and that code door in 079 requires noclip, so that's a bummer.
Apparently 079's door has a code that can somehow be found, though I still don't know where one finds it.
It slep time bunner.

Omniary wrote:
guysensei1 wrote:Hmm... Make the easter eggs accessible, although very hard, without cheating or prior knowledge of codes. Dr L's (not really an easter egg but still) code cannot be found in game I think, and that code door in 079 requires noclip, so that's a bummer.
Apparently 079's door has a code that can somehow be found, though I still don't know where one finds it.
I'd say the Very Fine Radio should reveal it, but I think that's an alternative for getting Dr. Maynard's code. At least that's what I heard somewhere...
The Nightmares...will last...FOREVEEEEERRRRR!
In the event that Nightmare Tank tries to take charge, Dr. Glitch is to warn it, until it ceases its behaviour.

Omniary wrote:
Quick guess, but what if you try to use D-9341 number in the name, it may work
WOOMY! *squid glibberish*
my water changed to this form by boiling, extensively used for the generation of mechanical power, for heating purposes, etc.